Mercedes-Benz Soft Top Replacement
Karl Benz, one of the founders of the historically significant and quintessential German car manufacturer Mercedes-Benz, is often credited with inventing the world’s first automobile in 1886, bringing an end to the coach mode of transport. Whilst classic cabriolets have been produced by Mercedes as far back as the 1920s, the brand began releasing modern convertibles as early as 1955 with the 190SL — a stylish and luxurious classic roadster.
Like similar German brands, Mercedes-Benz vehicles are held to a high standard, boasting superb build-quality, unmistakable luxury and effortless comfort. Prestige Soft Tops stocks an impressive range of Mercedes soft top replacements and accessories to keep your modern or classic Mercedes convertible hardened against the elements and looking as stylish as ever. Our Mercedes soft top replacements cover all major models, including:
- 190SL (BS-121)
- 220S, 220SE, 250SE, 280SE and 300SE
- 230SL, 250SL and 280SL (BS-113) — Pagoda
- 280SL, 350SL, 380SL, 450SL, 500SL and 560SL (BS-107)
- 300SL, 320SL, 500SL and 600SL (BS-129)
- C300, C43 and C63 Cabriolet (BS-205)
- CLK 320, CLK350 and CLK550 (BS-209)
- CLK 320 and CLK430 (BS-208)
- E250, E350, E550 and E63 (BS-207)
- E400, E450, and E53 Cabrio (BS-238)
- S550, S63 and S65 Cabrio (A-217)
Our catalogue of Mercedes soft top replacements and accessories can be viewed below — if you have any queries or concerns, then please feel free to get in touch with our team today.